the two-headboard look....




We are finally beginning the search for a new bed frame for our room because the one that we have, albeit beautiful, is supremely uncomfortable. If I HAVE to be practical (ugh!) that means my first choice in headboards, the Hacienda from Casamidy, is also out...










So fantastical - especially in the gold, right? But I know I'd wake up bleeding.... and although in the past I've lusted after giant upholstered headboards and Anthro's campaign canopy, today I find myself strangely drawn to these....









Not sure whether it's the extra detailing or the symmetry, but a kijiji/cragslist purchase is lurking suggestively on the horizon...











Right - time to stop shopping and start working :) Catch you all on friday - x







photo links:  vintage tole  upholstered window  upholstered two-tone  pagoda   yellow  green  gold  chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment