yay or nay: turtle shells




I love Bunny Williams.

Like, L O V E.
She's up there with Murial Brandolini, Kelly Wearstler and Suzanne Dimma...

 This one vignette from her Dominican Republic home haunts me...







Now that's a beach house!

I want those leopard chairs.
I love the size and presence of the mirror, 
perfectly juxtaposed with the delicate side chair.

but most of all, it's that giant turtle shell I think about...









tortoiseshell is one of my all-time faves for fashion
(this springs latest sunglasses and watch purchase speak for themselves, and I'm eyeing that bracelet..)








but while I appreciate the patina and sculptural beauty of actual shells -
 do they veer too closely to the creepy world of taxidermy?




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 




What do you all think?

yay or nay?










(and ps. if you are a yay, you can buy one here or here)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

go to my site investigate this site check here gucci replica handbags my latest blog post Learn More

whympee said...

blog link moved here their website bags replica gucci look at this site click resources

Anonymous said...

replica bags cheap important site k0d26o9d32 replica bags online shopping india 7a replica bags philippines hermes replica handbags c0e24b0d72 replica bags koh samui you could try these out m5l09i0g82 replica louis vuitton handbags replica goyard bags

Unknown said...

replica designer bags wholesale b44 x7r05g0b90 bag replica high quality u69 u7h18q8r62 replica designer backpacks s63 y6s56o6c17

Post a Comment