thrifted trays and packing

I've mentioned we're moving, yes?

Downsizing.. that's another post :) Not sure where exactly all of our "stuff" is going to fit into this new home.. yet even surrounded by boxes I brought home four trays from the thrift shop today, bought while feeling very justified after dropping of about fifteen boxes of purged treasures...





the delicated gold-rimmed milk glass version - could work on a vanity, side table or dressing table...






the small but weighty hand made artisanal, has an iridescent glaze that the photo does not do justice...






the classic, for serving drinks during boys nights, brings me back to my cocktailing days....







the rustic refined, reminds me of Italian tolework, would add a bit of luxe to a coffee or console table...






I admit it. I have a problem :) but they are each so darling in their own way, right? How could I just leave them there? Their potential untapped, so sad...






Will post pics of them in their new home once we've settled in and the cardboard is eradicated.. we generally unpack over wine! Styling up the bookshelf can be a very creative process that way, lol.  I've got a few girlfriends coming over, it will be interesting to see what the house looks like afterwards..


**Must apologize to several people who have written to me to inquire about online consults in the last few weeks, just received all of the forms at once in my inbox. So sorry! Just another reason the website must be re-vamped, and a proper form put into place. Thank you for your patience. Will reply to each and every one of you next week after the move, and hope that I can offer you a discount, my most since apologies for the tardiness, and make it up to you.**

Hope you all are enjoying the last glimmers of summer, I know we are soaking up every possible sunbeam over here - x am


No comments:

Post a Comment