Crushing on Colour: Kerry of First Time Fancy













Today the super-sweet Kerry of First Time Fancy is sharing her colour crush with us for the Crushing on Colour series. Kerry is one of the loveliest people I have met through blogging, and she blogs about renovating her heritage home with her husband., her design inspiration, and life with a new (adorable) daughter. Make sure you check out her daughter's nursery when you stop by - it's too cute!










Photobucket








Hello 10 Rooms Readers! Kerry here from First Time Fancy, and I am so glad that Anne-Marie asked me to put together this fun post for her. I've been meaning to do something similar on my own blog, but other posts always seem to get in the way. For months I've been loving pink tones... in particular I've been craving a little more coral in my life. This perfect combination of pink and orange is just so fun and fresh - what's not to love? 




Starting with the boldest, I love a room with a bright splash of coral on the walls...








via a delightful design

pinterest via style me whimsy

via lonny mag




Even just a touch of this cheery colour, can easily liven up a space that would otherwise be simple and dull...




via pinterest

decorpad via pinterest
pinterest via decorpad

via infarrantly creative




What's even better, is that coral is a colour that really compliments any skin tone - making it a fabulous colour for clothes and accessories. Who doesn't love throwing on a bit of coral to brighten up a spring or summer day?




via pinterest

via pinterest

via asos
via asos

stella & dot
Stella & Dot Campari Necklace




It might be how quickly we are jumping into warmer weather, but I am definitely digging coral! Whatever the reason, i'm thinking that I will have to incorporate a little more of this fresh colour into our new home out west, as well as my wardrobe!






Kerry





















Thanks so much, Kerry! I am loving all the shades and tints of orange and coral right now. Coral looks so modern paired with all the other clean tints we are seeing right now, and is a classic mixed with neutrals. I'm looking forward to seeing how you incorporate into your new place! (And love that wall of coral grasscloth via Lonny - dee-lish!)  x Anne-Marie










No comments:

Post a Comment