Gowns, Baubles and Tables - It's a Lovefest!!





So this year BHLDN opened, 
and if you've not yet been entranced by their dreamy gowns,
you've got to experience it.

 We eloped to the Bahamas for our wedding, and we loved every single moment,
but if anything would have made me want a larger affair, this would have been it.






How is anyone supposed to resist the romantic appeal of these...









I mean, REALLY!

And if the frocks and frills aren't enough to tempt you, now they've expanded to include decor items.
um, staying away... staying away... sort of :)

The other day, when BHLDN sent me an email with a peek at their take on table themes,
I had pretty high expectations... and I wasn't disappointed.


Of the six presented, the Naturalist is my favourite,
with butterflies and flora frolicking amongst antique linens and moss, 
bits of glass and mirror lending a dash of sparkle.

It's such a romantic, timeless look.





I wonder which one will be your favourite?

These tables aren't just for weddings,
there are so many ideas here for your next soiree, right?

How about using those vintage, beribboned keys featured in the Naturalist as place cards...
the dove clips from the Oiseau collection would be stunning hung anywhere, all the time, as an installation...


Go ahead, have a peek,

let yourself get lost in the pretty  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment