Found! What's Better Than Wallpaper? This..

Ages ago I saw this pic


I don't know where it's from, nor who is responsible for this stunner - do you?

It went straight into my inspiration files.

 I wondered if the rose was painted on the wall,
or if someone had commissioned a large custom mural.

Then last week, looking for something completely different,
I found it.


Called Yellow Peony (ah, right, no thorns :)

Available as a ready-to-roll mural from Surface View, in the UK.
It's a three panel piece, adhered to the wall like wallpaper.
How fantastic! and there's so many more..






The have loads of other products, including self-adhesive, which can be removed and re-hung in different locations in your home easily.





There's also smaller murals available..





I would LOVE to have a pair of these in my dining room...


   


or maybe these..


  


Graphic without being harsh


    


There's so many options here!
They also stock prints, canvasses, blinds..

Pop over and check out their inventory, 
betcha you'll find something that captures your imagination :)

til next time..


No comments:

Post a Comment