A Simple Way to Bring Your Favourite Art Home

Way back I did a post about Kathe Fraga.
She is a wonderfully talented painter who "lives and paints in a 100-year-old stone house by the sea"
and creates beautifully rich Chinoiserie panels that resemble aged frescos -
 they are layered with vibrant color.

Well, although an original won't be in the budget anytime soon, 
I have just ordered a set of her greeting cards
and am going to frame them for the green room.




Aren't they pretty? I've never been much of a floral girl, but the color is so lush, I adore these.

A large grouping will have some of the effect of a large painting..
can't wait for them to arrive!

If you'd like a set, visit here.
To read more about Kathe, visit her blog
she is a rather creative writer, 
and her posts always add a bit of happy to my day.

til next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment