I Need Cake.

I don't know if any of you have been to the fabulous blog 
but you must stop by sometime.

Just don't go when you 're hungry!




Mary is an old friend.
She studied cooking, then travelled the world for years teaching.

The whole world. 

She's lived in places that I don't know how to spell :)




When I found out she had a blog, I started reading, 
and am so inspired by her creations.




Mary makes preparing these delectable goodies seem quite effortless, 
although I imagine it may be more trying for someone whose
recipe prerequisites are fast and easy!




I make about 10 things really well, and the rest are passing grade.
Occasionally I endeaver to try new things, with mixed results. 
D. knows that every once in a while I may go on strike,
and we will have a couple days of eating out - LOL.




But Mary's really done it this time.
This Raspberry Cream Cake has pushed me over the edge.
I need it.
Off to the market for a few supplies, and we're going to give this one a go..




Are you crazy for cake, whipped cream and fruit concoctions like me?

What makes you break out the apron?



No comments:

Post a Comment