it's a sunny spring day..
the kind of day that makes you want to get out of bed
walk the pooch
plan out your gardens for the summer
even...
start spring cleaning!!
(especially those windows - wow, what happened here this winter?!!)

                                                                                     countryliving

Lately, I have been looking at old pics of women working around the home.
Have you noticed they are always in an apron?



Everyone that knows me understands that while i am a creative wonder (ha), there is a substantial mess that goes along with all that creativity... I am all thumbs some (most!) days, and end up changing clothes three times, so this apron thing is starting to seem like a good idea..

So, where to get a stylish apron?

Here is a great site, The Hip Hostess.
It's a Mother/Daughter team, and they have come up with the most fab designs..



Love that rik-rak trim - and the ruffles below...

Click to see full size image
I love this Cafe Style one, with all the pockets for stashing tools and supplies in..

Click to see full size image

These lovely ladies also make a version for your little ones...



Too cute!  Any apron wearers out there? I think I am a convert...
The Hip Hostess has free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more :)

til next time...

by the by - I have been working on my guest room and hope to have pics up here tomorrow.. love to hear your suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment